Our small group trips are the sort that we like to take--authentic, experiential and immersive. Accompanied by no more than 18 fellow travelers and an expert Tour Leader, it is an effortless way to experience in-depth cultural travel.
NORTH & SOUTH INDIA: KALEIDOSCOPE OF COLOR
India is a land that defies categorization. Wildly varied in culture, history, religion and landscape, only by traveling the length of the subcontinent can one begin to scratch the surface of this vibrantly complex nation.
On this multifaceted journey, we will survey some of India’s most important cultural centers, iconic monuments, UNESCO World Heritage sites and beautiful wilderness areas. From the frenetic pulse of Delhi to ancient Varanasi to regal Rajathan to verdant Kerala, this journey provides a tantalizing glipmse of the kaleidoscope of sights, sounds, smells and colors that compose this fascinating country.
INDIA GROUP TRIP HIGHLIGHTS
- Watch the sun rise above the mesmerizing Taj Mahal
- Tour Delhi’s UNESCO sites, temples, shrines and mosques
- Stay in a lakeside resort in Kerala, accessible only by boat
- Discover the majesty of the Mughal period in Rajasthan
- Witness the ablutions of the devout along Varanasi’s sacred ghats
- Stay in exquisite accommodations, from restored palaces to historic hotels
- Travel with an expert on Indian history and culture