CUSTOM TRAVEL TO BORNEO
PRIVATE TRAVEL FOR YOU, YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS
Custom isn't complicated: in fact over 70% of our travelers visit Asia on a Custom Journey. And here's the beauty, a custom trip to Borneo departs on dates of your choosing and you travel only in the company of loved ones to destinations entirely up to you. You determine the trip length and focus. The type of Borneo lodging is up to you, as are included meals. All trips are accompanied by expert private local guides and drivers, the sky is of course the limit.
To get started, view our Borneo sample itinerary below.
Your Journey, Your Way
Contact a Borneo Travel Expert or call 1-800-642-2742 to begin creating your unique Borneo journey.
HERE ARE SOME IDEAS
- Travel by boat to Turtle Island to release hatchlings to the sea
- See macaque, gibbon, sambar deer, bearded pig, hairy-nosed otter and crocodiles on a jungle river cruise
- Take a multi-day trek through the Kinabatangan Wildlife Sanctuary
- Explore the world's largest cave system at Gunung Mulu National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- See nearly all of Borneo's mammals, 110 distinct species in the Danum Valley
WILD BORNEO | 15 DAYS
This is a sketch of what your Custom Journey to Borneo might look like. Keep in mind these are merely suggestions. We can create a custom Borneo tour package entirely from scratch, based on your available time, interests, budget, and preferred pace.
Fly to Kota Kinabalu, Borneo.
Kota Kinabalu. Drive through Sabah's lush rainforests, and check into your resort on the South China Sea.
Enjoy a full-day tour by boat to Gaya and Sapi Islands. Snorkel in crystal clear waters teeming with fish.
Fly to Gunung Mulu. Begin your explorations of Gunung Mulu National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site, home to 60 mammal and 262 bird species.
Gunung Mulu National Park. Explore world's largest cave chamber, impressive stalactites, stalagmites and flow-rocks. Look for the stunning Rajah Brooke's birdwing butterflies, swiftlets and their coveted nests.
- 1 of 3