Our small group trips are the sort that we like to take--authentic, experiential and immersive. Accompanied by no more than 18 fellow travelers and an expert Tour Leader, it is an effortless way to experience in-depth cultural travel.
This in-depth journey captures the true essence of Vietnam. From rural villages to decadent ancient sites to buzzing urban environments, you’ll be immersed in variety. Stroll among quiet, traditional hill-tribe villages and explore modern cities that crackle with energy. Discover lavish, historical temples and ride a bicycle through the sleepy, rural countryside. Cruise in comfort through the Mekong Delta and paddle a kayak through limestone-studded Ha Long Bay. Vietnam’s best hotels serve as your accommodations, allowing the opportunity to relax and reflect on this fascinating, complex destination.
VIETNAM GROUP TRIP HIGHLIGHTS
- Take a cyclo (bicycle trishaw) or electric car tour of Hanoi
- Travel to the lush highlands of the north to visit ethnic minorities
- Visit villages of the Zay, Hmong, Dao, Tay, Nung, Giay and Hoa tribes
- Try your hand at sea kayaking during an overnight cruise in Ha Long Bay
- Relish dinner in a graceful garden setting at a private royal mansion
- Enjoy a river cruise on the Mekong Delta with rural village stops
- Tour with an expert on Vietnamese culture