Our small group trips are the sort that we like to take--authentic, experiential and immersive. Accompanied by no more than 18 fellow travelers and an expert Tour Leader, it is an effortless way to experience in-depth cultural travel.
PASSAGE TO INDOCHINA - VIETNAM, LAOS, CAMBODIA
This small group trip to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia highlights these culturally rich, yet remarkably distinct countries. Our focus on unique experiences creates a rich and rewarding journey to Southeast Asia: an exclusive baci ceremony, an overnight cruise in Ha Long Bay aboard a traditional Chinese junk (traditional boat), and an insider’s exploration of the temples at Angkor are a few of the highlights. Luxury travel to Indochina includes authentic village visits, a local cooking class and a variety of superb dining experiences to round out the itinerary.
CLASSIC INDOCHINA GROUP TRIP HIGHLIGHTS
- Stay in historic, top-of-the-line hotels in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia
- Overnight in Ha Long Bay aboard a restored Chinese junk (traditional boat)
- Enjoy a special private Lao welcome ceremony and dance performance
- Witness dawn Buddhis alms offering in Luang Prabang
- Participate in a Vietnames cooking class and tasting
- Visit the outlying temples and villages near Angkor
- Tour with an expert on Southeast Asian history and culture
- Discover traditional ways of life while navigating the Mekong Delta