This morning after breakfast, visit a rice farmer before your flight to Siem Reap.
- Rice Farmer
- Learn about the history, planting techniques and the importance of rice
Enjoy a little more free time this morning before your transfer to the airport or your short flight to Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Welcome to Cambodia. Upon arrival, you will first be taken to pick up your Angkor Wat Pass so that you can avoid doing so tomorrow morning. If time allows, your guide can take you to watch the sunset from a nearby temple. You will then be transferred to your hotel for check in.
- Attend a performance of Phare Ponleu Selpak, an impressive Cambodian acrobat circus
- Enjoy dinner reservations at Cuisine Wat Damnak, a locally sourced, modern Cambodian restaurant
Patrick’s favorite accommodations in Siem Reap are:
- Jaya House River Park
- Phum Baitang – Zannier Hotels
- Belmond La Residence D’Angkor – Siem Reap
This morning, wake early to enjoy sunrise at Angkor Wat (optional, but we highly recommend it). You can position yourself for incredible photos as the sun rises.
- Sunrise tour at Angkor Wat
- Breakfast back at your hotel
- Tour the Angkor Thom complex
- Terrace of the Elephants
- Terrace of the Leper King
- Visit Ta Prohm
- Ancient temple that has been partially reclaimed by the jungle
- Visit Banteay Srei
- A temple featuring incredibly intricate carvings in pink sandstone
This morning depart with your guide on a full-day exploration of the countryside.
- Take a leisurely bicycle ride through the Cambodian countryside
- Ride through rice paddies, forests, and past temples
- Return to Siem Reap for lunch at a favorite local restaurant
- Kayak on Tonle Sap Lake
- Explore a floating village and learn local customs
- Return to Siem Reap in the evening by motorboat
This morning, you will be transferred to the airport in time for your flight to Krabi, Thailand, via Bangkok.
On arrival you will then be transferred to your resort to check in with the remainder of the day free at your leisure.
Patrick’s favorite accommodations in Krabi are:
- The Tubkaak Boutique Resort – Krabi
- Nakamanda Resort & Spa
- Six Sense Yao Noi
Today is free to explore and enjoy the beach on your own.
This morning, you will be picked up at the hotel for a full-day journey on kayak, exploring the islands surrounding Krabi. Visit deserted, white sand beaches, watch sea eagles and snorkel around these paradise islands.
- Kayak across the warm bay while surrounded by mangrove forests and limestone karsts
- Discover the insides of karst crags and unique islands
- Admire the beautiful bird and marine life around you
- Enjoy a picnic lunch at Hong Island
Return to your resort late this afternoon, and enjoy the evening at your leisure.
Begin your journey home.