thank you for making our 2018 effort
meaningful for those in need.
with your help, 2019 will have an even greater impact.
The ATJ Foundation invests in a variety of carefully selected relief work initiatives that support grass roots assistance in Asia and the Pacific for very specific projects that aid in health, safety and rebuilding on the heels of natural disasters and unexpected adversities. We invite our travelers and staff to become involved in strengthening our personal connection with the communities that have always been at the heart of our efforts.
Some of the work the ATJ Foundation has contributed to are:
CLEAN WATER INITIATIVE/MYANMAR 2002-2014
TSUNAMI RELIEF 2004
CYCLONE NARGIS/MYANMAR 2008
NEPAL EARTHQUAKE 2015
SRI LANKA FLOODING 2017
- ATJ and our overseas partners personally vet all initiatives
- 100% of your donation goes directly to the ATJ Foundation
- ATJ wire transfers go directly to our partners, no red-tape
- All administrative and any associated costs are donated by ATJ
- The ATJ Foundation is a 501c (3) non-profit – your donations are tax-deductible.